Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Flyfishing Contest - Where is This Sign?



Ok I feel like giving something away....so here's the deal I was going to guide on the Cheakamus river tomorrow but instead I gave the trip to another Whistler Flyfishing guide and now I'm gonna be in the fly shop all day. So the first person to call me tomorrow at 1-888-822-3474 (after 11am PST) and tell me where this picture was taken(within a km or so) will win the Whistler Flyfishing hat of their choice, shipped to their door, anywhere in North America.We have lots of stickers in stock now too so I'll sweeten the deal with some stickers as well. Give me a shout if you think you have the answer and want a pimpin new fishing hat, don't worry I won't try and sell you a new speyrod.......

No comments:

Post a Comment