Friday, July 3, 2009

the rebirth of blog ...... Alaska West 2009



Ok so I must admit I have neglected our poor little Whistler Flyfishing blog. I mean we weren't exactly the Moldy Chum or anything but there was a time when regular blog entries were the norm around here. Then I got lazy..........however this my friends is the rebirth of blog.n I am sitting in the Millenium hotel getting ready to meet our crew in the lobby enroute to the Anchorage airport in less than an hour. God willing and through the miracle of modern aviation I should be knee deep in the Kanektok river by this afternoon. I will be supplying frequent updates of our trip via Alaska West's satelitte internet connection. In the meantime be sure to check out Deneki's facebook page for the skinny on what's up on the Kanektok.


Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment